Friday, January 4, 2013

"Bake with love for the ones you love." ~RTD

Life is better when it is sweeter. Baking goodies has been a past time of mine since I was a little girl. The whole neighborhood gang would come over and we would bake cookies, cakes, and brownies galore. Today I whipped up a batch of good old fashion chocolate chip cookies for neighbor of mine. 
Here are two tips that I have for baking chocolate chip cookies....
1. Leave the butter and eggs out a little while before making the dough. 
2. Make sure that you really beat the butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract until it is creamy and smooth like peanut butter before adding the eggs and other ingredients. 
Also, one last tip that I have for when you are baking anything.... " Bake with love for the ones you love and your creation will always be delicious." ~RTD

No comments:

Post a Comment